The FSU Parent & Family Advancement Council, established in 2021 by the Office of the Vice President for Student Affairs together with the FSU Foundation honors all parents who serve as partners to their children’s education at Florida State University.
To increase parent engagement by forging new connections; advance initiatives in support of student success; and enhance student life by giving and raising vital funds for the FSU Parent & Family Fund.
Housed within the Division of Student Affairs, the FSU Parent & Family Advancement Council works in partnership with Florida State University to support initiatives and provide services that bring parents and family members into a closer relationship with the university.
Ways to Engage
FSU's Parent & Family Advancement Council annual members donate a minimum annual gift of $1,000 to the Parent and Family Fund to help support the Division of Student Affairs at Florida State University.
- Recognition on the Division of Student Affairs website
- Information on upcoming FSU events and campus news
- Quarterly e-newsletter
- Welcome letter and decal
With your annual gift of $7,500 to the Parent and Family Fund, we gladly welcome you to serve as part of the Council's Advisory Board.
- All annual membership benefits
- Exclusive welcome gift from Vice President for Student Affairs, Dr. Amy Hecht
- Recognition on the Parent and Family Advancement Council donor wall
- Invitation to the annual President's Champagne Brunch
- President's Box invitation for one FSU football game or FSU basketball game
- Campus parking pass
- Guest speaker and volunteer opportunities for FSU Family Weekend
Connect with us!
Contact the FSU Parent and Family Development Team at SA-Parents@fsu.edu or (850) 644-5590.