- Division of Student Affairs
- DSA Business Office
The Division of Student Affairs Business Office (DSABO) is the central business unit with responsibility for managing the business operations of the Departments within the DSA. DSABO supports the Division's strategic mission and goals by providing:
- Support for all financial transactions including procurement, travel, contracts, revenue management, and other financial activities;
- Accurate and timely accounting services and financial reporting;
- Budgeting and planning for Departmental resources;
- Recommendations for resource utilization;
- Support for human resource related transactions and processes.