The Professional Development Committee creates and sustains the professional growth of staff through comprehensive programs and events that provide necessary skill development, promote personal and professional growth, address staff and student needs, campus concerns, and national trends/issues. These learning experiences support the strategic goals of the institution and further the training provided within each of the departments of the Division of Student Affairs at Florida State University. Our current committee includes the following department representatives:
- Geneva Goldberg – Career Center
- Renee Jean-Charles – CARE
- Lindsay Kaempfer – University Counseling Center
- Rachel Keller – Center for Global Engagement
- Kimberly Kincey – Dean of Students
- Mecia Lockwood – Student Government Association
- Jordan Merrick – Campus Recreation
- Jennifer Mitchell – Dean of Students
- Vacant – Oglesby Union
- Rose Rezaei – University Health Services
- Vanessa Solomon – Center for Leadership & Social Change
- Erin Sylvester – OVPSA
- Carshon White – University Housing
Please contact Erin Sylvester, email@example.com with any questions regarding this committee.
Do you have an idea for a program? Is there a way we can help you in your professional development? make your suggestion here!