Engagement, Involvement, & Career Planning
- Career Center As a centralized comprehensive career services office, the Career Center is involved in a wide variety of programs including career planning services, experiential education, course instruction and, research.
- Center for Leadership & Social Change The Center is a student, faculty, and staff source for leadership learning, service opportunities, and social justice education on Florida State's campus. Our mission is to transform lives through leadership education, identity development and community engagement.
- Center for Academic Retention & Enhancement (CARE) The center provides both, pre-collegiate and collegiate programs of recruitment, preparation, enrichment, orientation, academic support, counseling and advocacy which are targeted primarily to those who are first-generation college students.
- Office of Fraternity and Sorority Life With 30 fraternities and 26 sororities, including 18 culturally based Greek letter organizations, Greek Life provides a unique opportunity for students to be a part of a more than 100 year old campus tradition.
- Garnet & Gold Scholar Society The Garnet and Gold Scholar Society facilitates involvement and recognizes the engaged, well-rounded student who excels within and beyond the classroom in the areas of Leadership, Internship, Service, International, and Research.
- Student Organizations and Involvement serves as a guide for Florida State students in molding and creating their FSU experience.
- Student Government Association The Student Government Association is the student’s voice at Florida State University with three branches of the government–executive, legislative, and judicial. SGA budgets more than ten million dollars of activity and service fees each year to Student Organizations, the Oglesby Union, and Campus Recreation.